Friday, March 8, 2013

#3

Hey kitties!

Sorry I've been gone for a while... school started back up again and I've had a lot of reading to do.

I've started working on some fat art! I don't know how long it's going to take me to finish it, as I've been crazy busy with schoolwork, but I'm glad I've at least started to do something with this canvas. I've had it for a ridiculously long amount of time for it to still be blank.

Here's what I've got so far:
I'm quite liking it so far!

I also got a mani/pedi like I'd been wanting to since week one... I absolutely love the color!
Alright, that's all for now. Hopefully I'll be posting more frequently, and with more exciting things!

x
Krista

P.S. Dude, were there enough exclamation points in this post? I don't think so!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment