Tuesday, February 5, 2013

#2

Hey kitties!

So I made cookies yesterday! I liveblogged the whole thing on instagram, so I thought I'd transfer it all over here.

First things first: gotta get my apron on! The last few times I've baked I've always forgotten to put it on, so I made sure not to forget this time. I got it from my Momma for... Christmas or something. I can't remember. It was in 2011, I think. It's from Anthropologie in case you were wondering!
Next I got all the ingredients together. I decided to bake some oatmeal cookies because I had been craving them something fierce for weeks. If we had raisins I would have put them in, but alas, we did not. I got the recipe from the smitten kitchen website.

After mixing everything up and letting the dough cool probably longer than was really necessary, I spooned them into balls and placed them on a cookie sheet.
I really should have made smaller balls and used two cookie sheets, cos this is what happened...
That's what I get for being lazy. Oh well :) Next time I'll do it right, and with raisins! Mmm :)

x
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment